|Date:||August 23, 2013|
|Length:||2 / 352|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Subordinate jobs that are complex, ambiguous, dynamic or otherwise complicated will likely require more management involvement and a narrower span of management.
Similarity of subordinate jobs. The more similar and routine the tasks that subordinates are performing, the easier it is for a manager to supervise employees and the wider the span of management that will likely be effective...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The more geographically dispersed a group of subordinates the more difficult it is for a manager to be in regular contact with them and the fewer employees a manager could reasonably oversee, resulting in a narrower span of management.
Abilities of employees. Managers who supervise employees that lack ability, motivation, or confidence will have to spend more time with each employee...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Communication for Managers
- Discuss the proposition that managers should do everything they can to enhance the job satisfaction of their employees.
- dynamics facing the managers of today are different from those facing the managers of Taylor's time
- How best can managers ensure employees are motivated at work?
- happy employees make productive employees
- If You Were James Gorman, The New Head Of Global Wealth Management, What Information Systems Would You Invest In? Why? Do You Think Morgan Stanley’S Plans For An Integrated Client Information System Are Worthwhile?
- Management - Complexity of Managers
- Management Theory And Its Effect On Managers Today
- Managers, Management and What Managers Do
- Training Managers To Improve Employee Retention
- Training Of Ritz-Carlton Employees
- What Do Managers Do? Critically discuss the following statement: “The work and skills of managers are the same irrespective of their position within the organisation.”
- Analysis Of Communication Challenges And Potential Solutions: Case Study Of A Laboratory Information Management System Project Team
- How can managers use their understanding of motivation and communication theories to improve performance of staff?
- Information Technology In The Management Of Organizations
2 pages / 557 words
2 pages / 352 words
2 pages / 336 words
4 pages / 929 words
4 pages / 931 words
1 pages / 215 words
3 pages / 638 words