|Date:||October 5, 2012|
|Length:||1 / 266|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
It mainly affects adults and children when warm, damp conditions make it ideal for mosquitoes to breed. The malaria parasite is transmitted by female Anopheles mosquitoes. Moreover, scientists have created a genetically modified mosquito in the first step of a bold plan to alter an entire species to wipe out malaria...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
They inserted a synthetic gene, called SM1, which blocks the development of the malaria parasite in the mosquitoes, and makes it difficult for them to transfer it to humans when mosquitoes bite. Scientists are planning to wipe out malaria by transferring this gene to the entire population of malaria- carrying mosquitoes...
Showed next 250 characters
Common topics in this essay: