Title: Making Ethical Decisions
|Date:||May 22, 2015|
|Length:||2 / 525|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Because Speedy's closing will affect nearly two-thousand employees, they are bound to the policies of the Worker Adjustment and Retraining Notification (WARN) Act. The WARN Act surrounds notification polices and separation pay as it relates to companies with fifty or more full-time employees. This act requires companies like Speedy to provide a sixty day written notice to employees if the closing is not related to a natural disaster, unforeseeable circumstances, such as a cancellation of major order, or a "faltering" company ("WARN," 2007)...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
This act requires companies like Speedy to provide a sixty day written notice to employees if the closing is not related to a natural disaster, unforeseeable circumstances, such as a cancellation of major order, or a "faltering" company ("WARN," 2007). Secondly, it is important to discuss with each eligible employee their monetary, health, and retirement benefits and early release options as they separate from the company...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- An Introspective Analysis Of Student’S Own Preferences And Tendencies In Making Decisions At Their Place Of Work.
- Closing Sales, Sales Management
- Consumer evaluations of sales promotion: the effect on brand choice
- Ethical Issues For Sales Persons
- How To Begin Your Career In Sales/Marketing?
- Making Ethical Decisions
- Marketing and Sales: Conflict and Cooperation in Consumer Product Organizations
- Sales Force Management
- Sales Management Case 11.3
- Sales Management
- Sales management analysis
- sales and marketing
- sales management
- Riordan's Sales And Marketing
- Sales And Distribution Management
1 pages / 288 words
2 pages / 525 words
4 pages / 1113 words
2 pages / 333 words
1 pages / 286 words
1 pages / 273 words
1 pages / 123 words