|Date:||October 29, 2010|
|Length:||6 / 1663|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Adverse selection is a situation where a selection process ends with only those with undesirable characteristics left. Probably the best example of adverse selection is car insurance. Let us assume that there are two types of poor drivers, those that are just bad drivers and those that are just purely unlucky...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
This explains why there are some good drivers who have huge premiums or just can't get car insurance. The insurance company cannot determine which of the drivers have bad driving habits and which have only had a string of bad luck accidents. Therefore for the insurance company to insure those with poor driving records they must charge extra high premiums...
Showed next 250 characters
Common topics in this essay:
- “When International Buyers and Sellers Disagree”
- A report of sustainability issues affecting the retail market in the UK and the quality and content of Marks and Spencer’s Sustainability Report.
- CAPITAL MARKET ANALYSIS: A DICUSSION ON EFFICIENT MARKET HYPOTHESIS
- Effect of Location, Neighborhood Quality, and House Quality on Property Values in Memphis
- Marketing Plan For Benefit To Increase Market Share In Its Existing Market Segment
- Meeting Quality And Cost Imperatives In Global Market
- Proposed Market Entry Strategy for Tesco - Indian Retail Food Market
- The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Free Market Economy, Price Determination With Market Forces. And Government Intervention With Free Market Equilibrium Price And The More Suitable Model For The Sudan
- Who Determines The Prices Of Goods In Market? Government Or Free Forces Of Market
- Why is perfect competition often described as the ideal market structure? Compare and contrast with other known market structures.
- High Quality Instruction
- Quality of Cars in Today's Market
- Study Of Relationship Between Foreign Exchange Market &Amp;Amp; Stock Market
- Quality And Storage-Stability Of High-Pressure Preserved Green Beans
- No Child Left Behind Quality Assurance Program
2 pages / 381 words
2 pages / 458 words
6 pages / 1663 words
2 pages / 368 words
1 pages / 250 words
2 pages / 342 words
1 pages / 269 words