Title: Macro Economic Overview of the Mid Term Review of Annual Policy, 2008
|Date:||September 8, 2013|
|Length:||4 / 1190|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
In the medium term the target is to decrease inflation to 5%, keeping in mind the global rate of around 3%.
On the basis of Consumer Price Index:
This has also shown a stark increase from 7.3% to 9% within a year.
Money Supply Rate:
The money supply rate has lowered to a value of 20.3% from 21.9% in the earlier year...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Further moderation is expected to lower it to 17% according to the Annual Policy Statement of April, 2008.
Foreign Exchange Reserves:
The foreign exchange reserves was depleted by US$ 35.8 billion, and stood at US$ 273.9 billion.
Foreign Exchange Rate:
There was an 18.9% depreciation of rupee with respect to US Dollar, 0...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Argentina, an Economic Overview
- Economic Concern: Unemployment Rate
- economic concern
- International Economic Policy: Book Review
- Macro Economic Facotrs Influencing Mutual Funds
- Macro Economic Overview of the Mid Term Review of Annual Policy, 2008
- Macro-Economic Factors affecting Mutual funds in India
- Population as an Economic Concern
- Switzerland: An Economic Overview
- Macro Economic Policy
- Managerial Economic Report on Oil and Gas Sector, 2008
- Bushs' Economic Bailout Of 2008
- Economic Factors have been of dominant concern in Australian Foreign Policy decisions over the past 25 years
- Macro Economic Policy
- What do you understand by Economic and Monetary Union? To what extent does membership of an Economic and Monetary Union constrain a country's use of monetary and fiscal policy
4 pages / 1190 words
4 pages / 1011 words
1 pages / 265 words
4 pages / 982 words
1 pages / 282 words
1 pages / 186 words
1 pages / 267 words