Title: Macro-Economic Factors affecting Mutual funds in India
|Date:||February 28, 2015|
|Length:||19 / 5503|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
The investment proceeds are then passed on to the individual investors.
The rationale behind a mutual fund is that there are large number of investors who lack the time and or the skills to manage their money. Hence professional fund managers, acting on behalf of the Mutual Fund, manage the investments (investor's money) for their benefit in return for a management fee...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The organization that manages the investment is called the Asset Management Company (AMC). Thus a Mutual Fund is the most suitable investment for the common man as it offers an opportunity to invest in a diversified, professionally managed basket of securities at a relatively low cost.
There are certain criteria on the basis of which the performance of a mutual fund can be assessed such as NAV, portfolio turnover, risk and return as well as various expense ratios like Sharpe ratio, Beta Ratio, etc...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Macro-Economic Factors affecting Mutual funds in India
- Macro Economic Facotrs Influencing Mutual Funds
- Funds flow through the financial system from surplus entities to deficit entities in various ways. For example, funds may flow via financial intermediaries or through equity markets or through debt markets. How do you account for the existence of ...
- Emerging Market Hedge Funds
- The Future of the World Food Supply Chain in India
- Economic factors affecting UK exports
- Share Prices and Macroeconomic Variables in India
- Explain what is meant by the term “financial stability” and discuss the underlying trends that have prompted policymakers to give greater emphasis to financial stability as an economic objective.
- Financial Crises in Emerging Market Countries
- Case of GAIL India: Increasing creativity and innovation of employees
- Hedge Funds: Mutual Funds' Twin Brother?
- Inflow Of Funds Through Foreign Direct Investment In India- Analysis
- Bond Markets, the next big investment vehicle in India
- Impact of foreign players in the commodity markets in india
- Shadow Economies And Corruption All Over The World: New Estimates For 145 Countries
4 pages / 978 words
2 pages / 323 words
1 pages / 263 words
4 pages / 964 words
2 pages / 475 words
1 pages / 297 words
2 pages / 311 words