|Date:||January 28, 2014|
|Length:||2 / 489|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
mobile phones) over any network especially the internet.
Some Terminologies & Standards Used in M-Commerce
Global Positioning System
A system of satellites and receiving devices used to locate positions on the Earth
Personal Digital Assistant
It's a handheld wireless computer.
Short Messaging Service
Enables us to send simple text messages...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
It is used in GSM (Global System for Mobile Communications) for transferring data in packets.
Features & Advantages of M-Commerce
Users can carry cell phones or other mobile devices anywhere.
With a cell phone a user can be contacted anywhere anytime.
These devices can store data and have advance features and are easy to use...
Showed next 250 characters
Common topics in this essay:
- An Introduction to e-Commerce for Small Business
- E-Commerce and Small Business
- E-Commerce- Contemporary Business and Online Commerce Law
- ICT in Business and Commerce
- E-Commerce The Business Aspect
- New trends in E-Business: E-Government and M-Commerce