Title: Luxury Marketing
|Date:||August 3, 2011|
|Length:||2 / 383|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Furthermore, this article also identifies the key motivational factors of luxury consumption and discussed the concept of “Indian luxury”. At the end of this study, seven guidelines set out to guide high-end brands to lead India’s growth market have been concluded.
Most important point in article:
¦ The number of high-net-worth individuals increased by 20...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
This study indicates some important meanings as following:
¦ For many international luxury goods companies, develop market in India is good opportunities and this trend will continuously increase.
¦ Perception of luxury to Indian is not just product but also about fulfillment, marketers should take importance of this factor...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Women's magazines continue to be a growing media market.
- Can luxury fashion markets operate with a greener micro environement
- India's growing prosperity opens up a new market for luxury-goods firms
- Indian luxury goods buyers set to treble by 2010
- Luxury Marketing
- luxury car marketing
- Proposed Market Entry Strategy for Tesco - Indian Retail Food Market
- Role of QIB in Indian Capital Markets
- Gene Brucker has argued that the ?family' constituted the basic nucleus of Florentine social life throughout the Renaissance?'How important was the family in the social relationships of Renaissance Florence?
- How men and women do their shopping
- Luxury Marketing
- Family Structure and Warmth Growing Up Relates To Personal Adult Relationships
- The Psychological Effect Of Shopping On Women
- Movies: Potatoes, The Fading Family Farm, A Time to Act for Family Farms
- Women, work and Family
2 pages / 383 words
2 pages / 305 words
3 pages / 689 words
2 pages / 478 words
2 pages / 375 words
2 pages / 317 words
2 pages / 494 words