|Date:||July 21, 2015|
|Length:||2 / 522|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Characterization is the method used by an author to present a character to the reader. Five layers work together in various combinations to give the reader a mental picture of the character: (1) character's appearance, (2) character's actions, (3) character's thoughts, (4) character's speech, and (5) getting the reactions of others...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The author carefully selects which layers of information to include, depending on how well the author wants the reader to "know" the character. As you will see, some layers are more informative than others.
Experiment with the five layers of characterization game.
Now, think about this:
Can you think of situations when an author would use fewer layers of characterization? When would an author use more (possibly all 5 layers)? Does it make a difference when a story is nonfiction, like the books in Module 3? As you read the book you've chosen, notice how characters are presented and think about which layers are being used...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- &Amp;Amp;Quote;Scarlet Letter&Amp;Amp;Quote;Book Report
- United States Constitution And The United States Legal System In Business Regulation.
- commercial fishing regulations
- DICKERSON V. UNITED STATES SUPREME COURT OF THE UNITED STATES
- United States V. Nixon, President Of The United States
- ‘Asses the United Kingdom’s reasons for supporting the United States over the invasion of Iraq in 2003’
- United States
- united states
- Management Of Institutional Housing And Commercial Estates In All States Of Nigeria Are Full Of Varying Principles, Procedures And Problems. Why And How Can These Identified Issues Be Resolved?
- You have Just Submitted You 300 page autobiograpy. Please submit page
- Annotation: Dante's Inferno, Page 81, L 31 to Page 82, L 63
- poverty in the united states
- CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES
- nato and the united states
- No United States without Mexico
2 pages / 388 words
2 pages / 372 words
2 pages / 312 words
2 pages / 476 words
2 pages / 357 words
1 pages / 256 words
1 pages / 267 words