Title: Loyalty Programs In Telecom Industry
|Date:||August 5, 2011|
|Length:||2 / 302|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
After growing its wireless (GSM and CDMA) subscriber base at a CAGR of over 122% during the period January 2004 to January 2007, the country is expected to take the number to 500 m telecom subscribers by the end of March 2010.
2. The problem is that despite the average use of mobile phones being the highest at 287 minutes a month, India has average revenue per user (ARPU) of around $8 (approximately Rs 350)...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Australia has the highest ARPU of $33 followed by Singapore with $32 and China at $12. The global average ARPU is a little over $ 21. Information technology research firm Gartner predicts that the ARPU in India is set to fall even further to $3-5.
3. Low ARPU is caused by the intense competition and the inherent price sensitive nature of the Indian market...
Showed next 250 characters
Common topics in this essay:
- 3G Mobile Telcoms Marketing Study, Industry Overview
- Auto Mobile Industry
- Competition in the European mobile phone industry
- India's growing prosperity opens up a new market for luxury-goods firms
- Loyalty Programs In Indian Telecom Industry
- Loyalty Programs In Telecom Industry
- Markting Environment - Australian Grape Growing Industry
- Telecom Industry In India
- the fastest growing careers
- What are the key problems involved in maintaining the competitive advantage in a growing industry or environment.
- Mobile Phone Industry
- The Fastest Growing Careers
- Lacrosse: Fastest Growing Sport in the United States
- Future Trend of Telecommunication Industry in India
- Rural Mobile Market In India.
6 pages / 1515 words
2 pages / 302 words
2 pages / 595 words
2 pages / 305 words
2 pages / 375 words
2 pages / 371 words
2 pages / 317 words