Title: Logitech International SA Global Distribution and Logistics Analysis
|Date:||February 5, 2015|
|Length:||9 / 2599|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
In January 2007, Logitech was added to the NASDAQ-100 Index® (Logitech 2008).
Logitech's origins lie in the OEM sector, which remains an important part of its business, and represented 11.6 percent of the company's total sales in Fiscal 2006 (PriceGrabber.com 2007). To meet the demands of its OEM customer base, which includes most of the world's largest PC manufacturers, Logitech offers high-volume manufacturing with focused quality control, worldwide distribution and logistics, and the ability to leverage its infrastructure under changing demand conditions...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
To meet the demands of its OEM customer base, which includes most of the world's largest PC manufacturers, Logitech offers high-volume manufacturing with focused quality control, worldwide distribution and logistics, and the ability to leverage its infrastructure under changing demand conditions.
Logitech continues to broaden its product offering and its presence in the retail sector...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Complex Supply Chain Networks And Supply Chain Drivers
- Evolution of Amazon’s Supply Chain and Distribution Systems in the US
- Harvard Logitech Case Study
- Improving A Supply Chain Management In Pharma Industry
- Internal/External Supply Chain Customers for Kmart
- International Supply Chain: Wal-mart Case Study
- Issues Of Supply Chain Of Beverage Industry In Vietnam
- Logitech International SA Global Distribution and Logistics Analysis
- Managing the Global Supply Chain in an Uncertain World
- Meeting the Challenge of Today’s Global Supply Chain Imperatives.
- marketing strategy -logitech io
- Supply Chain Analysis Paper
- Supply Chain Logistics
- Logistics and Supply Chain Company
- Supply Chain Management Paradigm And Its Application To The Service And Manufacturing Industry
2 pages / 468 words
2 pages / 344 words
2 pages / 492 words
2 pages / 366 words
2 pages / 512 words
2 pages / 560 words
1 pages / 246 words