|Date:||April 20, 2014|
|Length:||3 / 607|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Linux is an independent POSIX (Portable Operating System Interface) implementation and includes true multi-tasking, virtual memory, shared libraries, TCP/IP networking and other features consistent with Unix-type systems.
Linux was developed under the GNU General Public Licensing and all of its source code is freely available to everyone...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
This doesn't necessarily mean that the program and all of the distributed software is free. There are companies and developers that may charge money for the program as long as the source code remains available.
Linux In Business?
Linux is becoming more and more used in business today. One of the main reasons is the cost-effectiveness of the operating system itself...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Apa Writing Style And Mechanics: A User’S Guide
- USER AUTHENTICATION THROUGH TYPING PATTERNS
- mIRC Script Remote User Setup
- Women In Films: User Or Victim?
- Active Directory User Groups Implementation
- Comparing and Contrasting User Interfaces
- End User Computing In Uganda
- Final Project User Manual
- Good User Interface Design Tips
- Good User Interface
- Graphic User Interfaces
- IT user manual
- User Sampling Methods
- User guide
- User interface
3 pages / 636 words
2 pages / 302 words
1 pages / 293 words
3 pages / 607 words
2 pages / 317 words
2 pages / 402 words
1 pages / 242 words