|Date:||September 27, 2014|
|Length:||2 / 507|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
In second and third-tier cities, competitors Nike and Adidas were still fairly weak, while local sporting goods companies cannot compete with Li Ning, given its ability to open additional franchise stores, we should focus more on these geographic market.
Li Ning will open 1500 more stores adding to its present strong networks, customers in second- and third-tier cities can be accessed, and for university students in mega and first-tier cities, more outlets should be opened...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Li Ning will open 1500 more stores adding to its present strong networks, customers in second- and third-tier cities can be accessed, and for university students in mega and first-tier cities, more outlets should be opened.
4. Level of competition
Main competitors Adidas and Nike are slow to penetrate second- and third-tier cities (we asked Vice president of Adidas on this point last week, he mentioned that Adidas is cautious on penetration into China??s second and third-tier cities due to sophistication of business environment in those cities), Li Ning can continuously dominate those markets; while in mega and first-tier cities, university students are price-sensitive to buy Adidas and Nike due to much higher price (30-40% higher), as well as their loyalty to Chinese own sporting brand (based on Li Ning??s marketing campaign incorporating more Chinese elements in branding), Li Ning can enlarge their market share on this segment, meanwhile, they can possibly keep brand loyalty on Li Ning after they graduate from university...
Showed next 250 characters
Common topics in this essay:
- Building Service Brand: Enhancing Brand Through Operational Staff'S Brand Commitment. Research Proposal
- Gen X vs Middle Aged
- Note on Measuring Brand Awareness, Brand Image, Brand Equity and Brand Value Pierre Chandon
- The Moderating Role Of Product Involvement Among Category Similarity, Brand-Specific Assoications And Evaluation Of Brand Extention
- When Launching A New Product, It Is Better To Pursue A Brand Extension Strategy, Than To Develop A New Brand
- “Do You Agree That The Desire For Raw Materials Was The Most Important Reason For Japan’S Entry Into World War Ii?” Explain Your Answer
- The most important reason why Tsarist rule in Russia ended in 1917 was the influence of Rasputin
- Affordable Delivery Confirmation With Usps
- Critically examine the proposition that small allies have ?exploited' large allies in the North Atlantic Treaty Organisation. Comment on the proposition that prospective gains for producer groups prove more important than assessment of gains to ...
- Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining
- THE REASON OF WHY RESEARCH IS VERY IMPORTANT IN GRAPHIC DESIGN PROCESS
- The Response Of The Chinese Intellectuals To Thought Reform By Chinese Communists: 1949-1955
- Under Aged Drinking
- Quality affordable and portable coverage for all
2 pages / 507 words
1 pages / 249 words
1 pages / 101 words
2 pages / 344 words
2 pages / 310 words
2 pages / 368 words
1 pages / 186 words