Title: life without computers
|Date:||April 29, 2016|
|Length:||2 / 375|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
I would also be slowed in virtually every major task I have to complete on a given day: research (the ability to swiftly and accurately locate information), word processing, and calculations would become exceedingly difficult. I must also acknowledge the entertainment value of the computer, which would be lost as well...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
I must also acknowledge the entertainment value of the computer, which would be lost as well. I would no longer be able to watch DVDs (at least on my computer), listen to mp3 files, or play any sort of game that runs on a computer.
Overall the efficiency and access to global resources provided by the computer is of incalculable value, and as such I can say that society is better for having computers in this respect...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- “Compare and contrast the attitudes of the Scientific School of Management thought (Taylor et al) with those of the Human Relations Movement (Mayo et al) with regard to people at work”
- Compare And Contrast Of The Scientific School Of Management Thought With Those Of The Human Relations Movement With Regart To People At Work
- How to delegate work to people
- To what extent does the Human Relations Approach to the design of work and management of people represent an improvement over work designed and managed according to the principles of Scientific Management?
- How computers effect our usual life?
- computers have become major part of life
- High School Life and College Life
- Life Insurance industry of India and what people believes about it.
- Successful People'S Points Of View In Life
- why do people work
- The Wonderfil Life Of Zulu People
- Some people think that governments should spend large amounts of money to explore outer space. Others think that this money should be used to improve life on earth
- computers and life
- How Computers Make Life Easier
- life without computers
2 pages / 326 words
1 pages / 139 words
2 pages / 539 words
2 pages / 435 words
1 pages / 159 words
2 pages / 375 words
2 pages / 304 words