|Date:||July 31, 2011|
|Length:||2 / 352|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
There are several types of liens that serve a specific purpose. The style of lien that protects contractors and subcontractors is called a mechanics lien. A materialman’s lien protects a material provider from non payment. According to the text, there are two different systems that most states follow for the establishment of mechanic and materialman liens...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
They are referred to as the New York and Pennsylvania systems. The biggest difference is that with the New York system, the contractors and material providers can take out a lien for the specific amount owed at the time the lien is filed. Under the Pennsylvania system, a lien can be filed for the ‘value’ of the labor or materials...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay: