Title: Lie Detectors
|Date:||March 11, 2015|
|Length:||6 / 1551|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
This test tries to detect lying by comparing physiological responses when the subject is told to deliberately lie to responses when they tell the truth.
The Guilty Knowledge Test (GKT). This test compares physiological responses to multiple-choice type questions about the crime, one choice of which contains information only the crime investigators and the criminal would know about...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
This test compares physiological responses to multiple-choice type questions about the crime, one choice of which contains information only the crime investigators and the criminal would know about.
Psychologists do not think either the CQT or the DLT is scientifically sound, but a majority surveyed by the American Psychological Association think that the Guilty Knowledge Test is based on sound scientific theory and consider it "a promising forensic tool...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Lying Awakw
- Regular School vs. Year-Round Schooling
- Lying Doesn't Help
- cause and effects of lying
- Petrarch: Lying Lover or Lovable Loser?
- The Correlation Between Chines
- The Truth is A Lie: An Analysis of Lying
- institutionalized lying and propagada
- Physiological Methods
- scientific method and variables and correlation
- Formula One Car
- Lie Detectors
2 pages / 302 words
3 pages / 625 words
3 pages / 881 words
2 pages / 331 words
1 pages / 184 words
1 pages / 182 words
2 pages / 344 words