Title: LI Ning Marketing Plan
|Date:||May 11, 2013|
|Length:||4 / 1160|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Li Ning?¦s growth rate is 23%p lower than Nike?¦s and 13%p lower than Adidas?¦.
Li Ning owns a well-established distribution channel, a powerful R&D team, and broad brand awareness in the China market. All these factors provid Li Ning with the opportunity to achieve a larger market share in China?¦s booming sporting goods market, which is expected to grow to, conservatively, 55 billion RMB by 2008...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
All these factors provid Li Ning with the opportunity to achieve a larger market share in China?¦s booming sporting goods market, which is expected to grow to, conservatively, 55 billion RMB by 2008.
2.1 Market Summary
By focusing on University students and second and third tier cities and by underestimating the stronger purchasing power and trend-setting effect of Mega and first tier cities, Lin Ning has lost market share in the first tier cities...
Showed next 250 characters
Common topics in this essay:
- Superior Stores
- Comparative Advantage: Electronic Stores
- Damage of "Big Box" Stores
- Department Stores
- Fighting the Big-Box stores
- LI Ning Marketing Plan
- Li Ning Marketing Case Study
- Marketing approaches of Nike and Li-Ning
- Target Stores
- Wal Mart Stores Inc
- Wal Mart Stores
- Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
- Wal-Mart Stores: Every Day Low Prices in China
- Wal-Mart Stores: Everyday Low Prices In China
- Wal-Mart Stores: Everyday Low Prices in China
1 pages / 288 words
4 pages / 1160 words
2 pages / 481 words
2 pages / 507 words
2 pages / 479 words
1 pages / 233 words
1 pages / 167 words