Title: LI FUNG
|Date:||July 21, 2014|
|Length:||4 / 901|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
EXceed™, running on the Microsoft® SQL Server™ database management system, provides greater inventory accuracy and more control over critical product delivery-improving service and driving revenue.
In order to stay afloat in Hong Kong's highly competitive business environment, a company needs the best technology to support their business goals...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
That's why Li & Fung Retailing turned to Microsoft Certified Solution Provider, EXE Technologies Inc. to improve the flow of goods to the more than 115 Circle K Convenience Stores it runs and supplies.
Deploying EXceed, EXE's highly functional supply chain execution technology powered by Microsoft SQL Server database management system, Li & Fung achieved its goals of improving the accuracy, efficiency and visibility of its stock and inventory at a centralized distribution center...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Personal Goals I Want to Achieve As a University of Phoenix Student
- B2B vs. B2C Supply Chain
- Complex Supply Chain Networks And Supply Chain Drivers
- Hewlett-Packard Company Deskjet Printer Supply Chain (A)
- Supply Chain For B2b
- Supply Chain of B2B
- Supply chain
- The Scotts Company: Transforming The European Supply Chain
- The Supply Chain of B2B and B2C
- The Supply Chain
- Would I Recommend An Interventionist Or A Non-Interventionist Approach To Supply Side Policy In Order To Achieve The Four Key Macroeconomic Objectives?
- Supply Chain
- Logistics and Supply Chain Company
- Supply Chain
- Supply Chain Management System
2 pages / 344 words
2 pages / 322 words
4 pages / 901 words
1 pages / 277 words
2 pages / 366 words
2 pages / 512 words
3 pages / 786 words