Title: Legalizing Marijuana
|Date:||September 21, 2016|
|Length:||4 / 926|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
There are several substantial reasons why marijuana should be legalized. A few reasons why it should be legal are, there are no logical reasons for marijuana to be illegal, legalizing marijuana would save the government a lot of money, and prohibition of marijuana is simply not working.
The first and most basic reason that marijuana should be legal is there are no logical reasons for it to be illegal...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Some people ask “why should marijuana be legalized” but I will ask a different question, “Why should marijuana be illegal?” From a logical point of view, individuals deserve the right to make choices for themselves. The government only has a right to limit those choices if the individual's actions pose a significant threat to the individual, or if the actions endanger someone else...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- How Far Does Today'S Media Impact On The Desire For Young People To Be Ultra Thin, And How Does This Affect Their Health?
- People To People Business Letter
- Do prisons teach people to become worse criminals?
- Neat People vs. Sloppy People
- People and Food
- There Should Be No Rich People In The World As Long As There Are Poor People? Discuss.
- Do Mobile Phones pose a serious threat to people's health?
- Health People 2010
- rising health care costs
- Critically Examine Priorities Over The Last Decade For People With Mental Health Issues In The Uk
- Food—Of the People, By the People, and For the People
- Guns Don'T Kill People, People Kill People And Other Nonsensical Rhetoric
- How far does today's media impact on the desire for young people to be ultra thin, and how does this affect their health?
- Retirees left to shoulder more of health-care costs
- Are people able to use the Internet to contribute substantially to their health and well-being?
2 pages / 391 words
2 pages / 371 words
2 pages / 492 words
2 pages / 384 words
4 pages / 914 words
4 pages / 926 words
3 pages / 732 words