|Date:||June 1, 2014|
|Length:||3 / 860|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
To produce a printed book requires a very large expense ahead of time for things like editing, typesetting, running off at least a few hundred copies of the book, and promotion. A publisher would be willing to invest all this money only if it knew it would have exclusive rights to publish the book. Otherwise any book that was a hit would immediately be copied by other publishers, and the original publisher would get little or no return on its investment...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Otherwise any book that was a hit would immediately be copied by other publishers, and the original publisher would get little or no return on its investment. So copyright law was created to promote publishing so that the public could enjoy the fruits of the new technology of printing.
We have copyright for music recordings for the same reason...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- BMW invest analysis
- Copyright Laws
- Discuss the pros and cons of New Zealand investors choosing to invest off-shore in today's environment.
- Germany- To Invest or Not to Invest
- If You Were James Gorman, The New Head Of Global Wealth Management, What Information Systems Would You Invest In? Why? Do You Think Morgan Stanley’S Plans For An Integrated Client Information System Are Worthwhile?
- Invest In Conservative Bonds
- Invest Inc
- JPMorgan Woos Women to Invest in their Careers: Gender in the City
- Should You Invest In Life Insurance?
- the outrageous sums and benefit packages that go to the CEOs of health care industry
- Youth Must Invest
- Invest in the Divinity
- A GEOMETRIC INTERPRETATION OF EQUAL SUMS OF CUBES
- Does the United States get the best in return for what we invest in healthcare?
- More Money Should Be Invest Into Public Recreation
3 pages / 666 words
2 pages / 330 words
1 pages / 188 words
3 pages / 666 words
2 pages / 381 words
3 pages / 679 words
2 pages / 599 words