Title: Legal, Ethical and Political Effects on E-Business
|Date:||June 1, 2016|
|Length:||2 / 469|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
For example, a recent precedent-setting court case in New York recently, a judge ruled that New Yorkers were breaking the law by gambling on the Internet, even if the gambling companies were based in other countries. State Supreme Court Justice Charles Edward Ramos stated, The act of entering the bet and transmitting the information from New York via the Internet is adequate to constitute gambling activity within New York State...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
(Public Agenda Online, 2000) Such example highlights issues that organisation must be aware of when developing a marketing strategy formula. Failing to recognise possible repercussions of E-commerce use, in a political or legal manner could prove catastrophic for an organisation. It is imperative it is carefully looked at, particularly in regards to E-commerce...
Showed next 250 characters
Common topics in this essay:
- “When International Buyers and Sellers Disagree”
- Bubbles On Real Estate Market
- China Real Estate Market
- Developing Real Estate Market in Shanghai
- Ethical Issues in Real Estate Promotion
- Expectations And Real Estate Of The Eu Single Market: Analysis Of The Shortfall
- Is the Real Estate Market a House of Cards?
- Legal, Ethical and Political Effects on E-Business
- online real estate advertising
- Real Estate Industry in the Rental Market
- real estate market analysis
- Measuring Random Appraisal Error in Commercial Real Estate
- Real Estate Market Trends
- real estate market
- Legal and Ethical Issues in the Online World
2 pages / 381 words
2 pages / 469 words
3 pages / 731 words
2 pages / 468 words
1 pages / 269 words
2 pages / 469 words
1 pages / 63 words