Title: legal case
|Date:||April 25, 2015|
|Length:||4 / 1056|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
This memorandum will address the issue of this case, California Bar's claim, and Ms. Lewis's possible defense.
STATEMENT OF FACTS
In May 2001, Diana Lewis earned her Associate of Art degree and Paralegal Certificate from City College of San Francisco. In June 2001, Ms. Lewis opened her business to prepare legal paperwork for clients involved in uncontested divorces...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
She advertises her business in the Daily Journal and the Recorder. She charges no more than $75 for the complete package of paperwork and has assisted 25 clients to date.
Because Ms. Lewis's clients are not familiar with the legal terminology and some of them are illiterate, Ms. Lewis is compelled to ask questions and hold conferences with them...
Showed next 250 characters
Common topics in this essay:
- Business Entity Regulations Pertaining to a Psychiatric Practice in the State of Florida
- Case 9 ? The Forgotten Group Member
- Case Study: Halliburton Corp. and the issue of politics
- Ethical, Legal and Regulatory Issue Differences B2B vs. B2C
- Legal Issue Analysis
- State and case law
- Q. How Important Is Theory To The Practice Of Athe Relationship Of Theory, Design And Practice In The Case Of Frank Lloyd Wright And Le Corbusier
- similarities and differences betweeen evidence based practice and reflective practice
- The Death Penalty: Federal Or State Issue?
- The legal process in California
- Collaborative Nursing Practice, Case Scenario
- Belgium As A Member State Of The European Union
- Case Briefing: State in the Interest of M.T.S.
- Supreme Court Case Miller v. California
- Best Practice Active Directory Design for Managing Windows Networks
1 pages / 82 words
2 pages / 513 words
4 pages / 1056 words
2 pages / 423 words
2 pages / 540 words
1 pages / 276 words
2 pages / 522 words