Title: Learning & Performing Development in Asia - A Study of the evaluation of McDonald's and BreadTalk's Training Programs
|Date:||June 12, 2014|
|Length:||38 / 11299|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
A comparison with an overseas company, McDonald’s, was also done to provide suggestions for improvement for BreadTalk’s evaluation methods.
There are three key objectives of the report: first, to identify models, frameworks, methodologies, and approaches as well as their uses and feasibility in evaluating training programs; second, to summarize how the quality and effectiveness of these evaluations are assessed in theory and in reality, and mainly, what cutting-edge methods and approaches other organisations use to maintain the quality and effectiveness of their evaluations; and, third, to outline some common practices of corporate evaluation units...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The review found that the reigning framework for evaluating training programs – and the subsequent models, methods and approaches – is one outlined more than forty years ago by Donald Kirkpatrick. His framework evaluates training programs in terms of four levels – reaction, learning, behavior, and results...
Showed next 250 characters
Common topics in this essay:
- Benchmarking - Uncovering Best Practices and Learning from Others
- Implications Of The Learning Organization Phenomenon For The Training And Development Field.
- Importance of Learning and Training in an Organization
- Learning & Performing Development in Asia - A Study of the evaluation of McDonald's and BreadTalk's Training Programs
- Learning Organisations
- Management Development And Learning
- Psychological Processes- Motivation, Perception, Learning and Memory
- Training and learning
- Educational Policy and its Impact on Practices in the Learning and Skills Sector
- Experimental Training Program: Wilderness/adventure Learning
- Training And Development : Evaluation Across It Organizations
- Focusing On One Specific Learning Disability Analyse The Learning Deficits Of Children Affected. Use A Psychology Of Instruction Model To Structure Your Analysis.
- Learning Affects Perception
- Simple Stimulus Learning
- University's students' perception on English as a Medium In Their Learning Environment.
2 pages / 345 words
2 pages / 335 words
2 pages / 499 words
2 pages / 451 words
1 pages / 165 words
2 pages / 442 words
2 pages / 314 words