Title: Learning Disabilities Literature Review
|Date:||September 13, 2015|
|Length:||9 / 2489|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Thirteen children received intervention for 6 weeks and 7 children received intervention for 12 weeks. The remaining 25 children were in the control group, which received no intervention. The intervention consisted of the SST and AST programs. These programs were designed to facilitate social problem solving, role-playing, and modeling of appropriate social behavior...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The children were given the treatment in the form of games much like Monopoly. Moderate gains in social skills and a decrease in problem behavior were found in the group of thirteen children who received the 6-week intervention when compared to the control group. Corresponding changes were not observed for the group of 7 children who received 12 weeks of intervention...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Some people believe that once a woman has children, she should give up her job and devote all her time to caring for them. This is because they are the ones who are able to provide the best care for their children. Others believe that a working ...
- Children's Literature
- Children's Literature And The Holocaust
- Children's Literature
- Gender Roles In Children's Literature
- Learning Disabilities Literature Review
- EDUCATION: CHILDREN WITH LEARNING DIFFICULTIES
- The Evaluation And Labeling Of Children With Disabilities
- Focusing On One Specific Learning Disability Analyse The Learning Deficits Of Children Affected. Use A Psychology Of Instruction Model To Structure Your Analysis.
- The Plight Of Children At Risk [Orphaned And Vulnerable Children]
- Analysis Of The Inquiry And Subsequent Intervention Of- The Little Children Are Sacred Report: Northern Territory Board Of Inquiry Into The Protection Of Aboriginal Children From Sexual Abuse.
- Children & Adults with Disabilities: Autism
- Children With Disabilities
- how parents cope with having children with disabilities
- teen pregnancy when children have children
2 pages / 316 words
2 pages / 582 words
1 pages / 110 words
5 pages / 1339 words
2 pages / 437 words
2 pages / 334 words
2 pages / 550 words