Title: Learning companies and knowledge management
|Date:||January 16, 2014|
|Length:||5 / 1473|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Obviously, pre-request knowledge is necessary to be effective in a company, just because companies can not afford to teach everything to an employee or a manager. P. Senge (1991) argues that in this unpredictable world, it is no longer possible for anyone to figure "figure it all out at the top...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
P. Senge (1991) argues that in this unpredictable world, it is no longer possible for anyone to figure "figure it all out at the top." The old model, "the top thinks and the local acts," must now give way to integrating thinking and acting at all levels. Interestingly, the key to organizational longevity appears to be the ability to run "experiments in the margin," to continually explore new business and organizational opportunities that create potential new sources of growth...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Close Friends Praise the Work of Margaret Fuller
- “Compare and contrast the attitudes of the Scientific School of Management thought (Taylor et al) with those of the Human Relations Movement (Mayo et al) with regard to people at work”
- Compare And Contrast Of The Scientific School Of Management Thought With Those Of The Human Relations Movement With Regart To People At Work
- How to delegate work to people
- Knowledge Management: Organizational Learning and Knowledge
- Learning companies and knowledge management
- Organization Can Be A Stressful Place In Which To Work, Thus Stress Management Is Becoming An Important Issue At Work. It Can Be Argued That The Responsibility For Stress Management Lies With Both The Organization And The Individuals Who Are, Or C...
- To what extent does the Human Relations Approach to the design of work and management of people represent an improvement over work designed and managed according to the principles of Scientific Management?
- What are the motivating characteristics of work? Discuss with reference to well-known theories of work motivation.
- what motivvates people to work hard
- why do people work
- Can a work of art have value regardless of who creates it? Can, and should, we look past the character of the artist - however immoral we consider them to be - and simply experience and esteem the work itself?
- Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs connected with people's employees in their work and in management
- Work Learning Experience
- Cooperative Learning: Listening To How Children Work At School
2 pages / 574 words
3 pages / 793 words
2 pages / 388 words
3 pages / 676 words
2 pages / 559 words
1 pages / 260 words
1 pages / 279 words