Title: Learn From The Airlines
|Date:||November 10, 2013|
|Length:||4 / 1048|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
This being said, it would be remiss of me not to mention the forth major contributing factor to the current demise of the airlines: themselves.
What makes this inference so starkly obvious to me is that not all airlines share the same concerns. Southwest has a new book out (The Southwest Airlines Way: Using the Power of Relationships to Achieve High Performance) that continues to share its not-so-secret formula with the slew of underachievers in the marketplace...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Southwest has a new book out (The Southwest Airlines Way: Using the Power of Relationships to Achieve High Performance) that continues to share its not-so-secret formula with the slew of underachievers in the marketplace. Jet Blue has raised the bar by simply treating its customers like human beings, as opposed to cattle or sardines (a revolutionary notion wouldn’t you say?), or putting it differently, correctly implementing a concept I call reward and punishment...
Showed next 250 characters
Common topics in this essay:
1 pages / 251 words
1 pages / 129 words
1 pages / 187 words
2 pages / 514 words
3 pages / 613 words
2 pages / 387 words
2 pages / 374 words