Title: Leading Change
|Date:||May 6, 2014|
|Length:||4 / 1178|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Skipping steps creates only the illusion of speed and never produces satisfactory
results" and "making critical mistakes in any of the phases can have a devastating impact, slowing momentum and negating hard-won gains". Kotter summarizes the eight phases as follows.
1) ESTABLISH A SENSE OF URGENCY
Talk of change typically begins with some people noticing a vulnerability in the organization...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The threat of losing ground in some way sparks these people into action, and they in turn try to communicate that sense of urgency to others. Kotter notes that over half the companies he has observed have never been able to create enough urgency to prompt action. "Without motivation, people won't help and the effort goes nowhere?...
Showed next 250 characters
Common topics in this essay:
3 pages / 840 words
3 pages / 633 words
4 pages / 917 words
4 pages / 1178 words
2 pages / 500 words
4 pages / 990 words
2 pages / 499 words