Title: Leadership In A Community
|Date:||November 18, 2007|
|Length:||33 / 9809|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
The value judgement of the leader would be based upon his or her knowledge of the organizational system being considered. It is important; however, for a value judgement to be made prior to transferring and subsequently implementing any knowledge from one sector to the next...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
This value judgement would recognize the unique qualities of the respective organizations. It seems plausible to suggest that any organization has unique characteristics. If so, the
Robert D. Herman, and Richard D. Heimovics, Executive Leadership in Nonprofit 1
Organizations, (CA: Jossey-Bass Publishers, 1991), p...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- A lobbying strategy for a community-based human services organization
- Choose A Current International Accounting Standard (Ias) Or International Financial Reporting Standard (Ifrs). Briefly Summarise Its Provisions And Assess Whether The Standard Can Be Considered To Be ‘Principles-Based’ Or ‘Rules-Based’, E...
- How would you Describe a Leader and Leadership
- Knowledge Management: Organizational Learning and Knowledge
- Supervisor-Subordinate Relationships In Transformational Leadership And Leader-Member Exchange Model Of Leadership: Differences And Similarities.
- THE STUDY OF CRITICAL SUCCESS FACTORS FOR KNOWLEDGE-BASED TECHNOLOGY SERVICE INDUSTRY
- WHY IS ORGANIZATIONAL COMMUNICATION CONSIDERED MULTIFACETED?
- Why Is Frankenstein Considered A Gothic Novel And Great Expectations Considered Realist?
- Community-based Policing: Law Enforcement For The Twentieth Century
- community based psychology
- Faith Based Community
- Web Based Self-Learning System
- COMMUNITY BASED APPROACHES TO DISASTER MITIGATION
- Community Based Policing:
- Knowledge & Community Development
1 pages / 254 words
Good leaders are made not born. If a person has the desire and willpower, he can become an effective leader. Good leaders develop through a never ending process of self-study, education, training, and experience.
1 pages / 241 words
2 pages / 335 words
2 pages / 550 words
2 pages / 543 words
1 pages / 223 words
2 pages / 434 words