Title: Layout Design
|Date:||August 4, 2014|
|Length:||3 / 801|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Some GUI need to be broken down into smaller panels which have to be added to an outer panel. Each smaller panel can have its own layout.
The simplest layout is the flow layout. Flow layout produces output as a single row. So go for flow layout if you have only 3 or lesser components or if you want all the components in a single row...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
As long as you can determine the rows and columns, you can use this layout. It is possible to use grid layout for most of the applications which you want to develop with a single panel. You can always use filler labels to occupy the empty spaces. So grid layout works fine in such cases.
But if you want to have a very neat GUI with very good layout, you need to go for more than 1 panel...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Plant Layout
- Cause and Effect -- Fishbone Diagram
- Journal Entry Reversal Entity Relationship Diagram Explanation
- Plant Layout
- Store Layout
- store layout analysis
- Hertzsprung-russell Diagram
- affinity diagram
- Argument Layout: Against Animal Testing
- Food Web Diagram
- The determinants of teenage pregnancy using the Seedhouse grid diagram (1986).
- CSS layout vs. Tables layout
- Functional Decomposition Diagram
- Layout Design
2 pages / 427 words
2 pages / 580 words
4 pages / 999 words
3 pages / 801 words
2 pages / 463 words
2 pages / 401 words
1 pages / 257 words