Title: Lawyers And Internet Use
|Date:||April 6, 2013|
|Length:||10 / 2802|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
The industry we are examining is the Legal industry, primarily the field of Family Law. The person we are using for our example is Mr. X, Barrister and Solicitor. Mr. X has been practicing law for over 30 years and has witnessed the change from the classic library based research to the more advanced internet based research...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Like most law firms today, there is still a great reliance on using legal texts to do research because although a great deal has been transferred to online copy, not everything can be found. There has also been a shift in the way that Mr.X’s clients live their life. More and more information about his clients can be found on the internet...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Anthony Texts And Cases Chp.15 &Amp;16
- how information search on the internet affects the level of involvement
- If You Were James Gorman, The New Head Of Global Wealth Management, What Information Systems Would You Invest In? Why? Do You Think Morgan Stanley’S Plans For An Integrated Client Information System Are Worthwhile?
- Internet, Internationalisation and Customer Value Creation - The Case of Medical Information On the Internet
- The Technical System: Information, Information Technology, and Information Systems
- Internet provides people with a lot of valuable information. Others think not. Do you agree?
- the internet and information system that contribute to competitive advantage
- Lawyers And Internet Use
- Information Search
- Breast Cancer Internet Search
- Should the government control access to information on the internet?"
- Credibility of Information from Internet
- How the Information Age Has Changed the Information Systems Industry
- Information Technology has the potential to change societal structure and processes similar in scale to that of both the Agricultural Revolution and the Industrial Revolution. On this basis governments should ensure provision of Information Techno...
- The Internet and Development of Information
3 pages / 621 words
1 pages / 276 words
2 pages / 376 words
2 pages / 484 words
2 pages / 390 words
2 pages / 493 words
1 pages / 193 words