Title: Law and Finance
|Date:||December 18, 2015|
|Length:||4 / 1024|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
The well said idiom “ Necessity is the mother of Invention” has significantly manipulated the key players of Indian capital market to innovate new financial instruments, investment strategies and alike. In the last year, Indian companies have used American Depository Receipts (ADRs), Overseas listing on AIM, SGX, LSE, etc, Global Depository Receipts (GDRs), Convertible Alternative Reference Securities (CARs), Foreign Currency Exchangeable Bonds (FCEBs) and Qualified Institutional Placements (QIPs)...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
In the last year, Indian companies have used American Depository Receipts (ADRs), Overseas listing on AIM, SGX, LSE, etc, Global Depository Receipts (GDRs), Convertible Alternative Reference Securities (CARs), Foreign Currency Exchangeable Bonds (FCEBs) and Qualified Institutional Placements (QIPs).
Its Is not only SEBI who has contributed to the development of innovating by increasing the scope and application of its regulations, but other regulatory bodies like RBI, FIPB, etc have made significant contributions ...
Showed next 250 characters
Common topics in this essay:
- Capital Market
- ASPECTS OF FINANCIAL CONTRACTING IN VENTURE CAPITAL
- CAPITAL MARKET ANALYSIS: A DICUSSION ON EFFICIENT MARKET HYPOTHESIS
- Capital Structure of Firms
- Emerging Market Hedge Funds
- Funds flow through the financial system from surplus entities to deficit entities in various ways. For example, funds may flow via financial intermediaries or through equity markets or through debt markets. How do you account for the existence of ...
- Hedge Funds: Mutual Funds' Twin Brother?
- Investment Risk in Stock Market Securities
- Loanable funds market in Australia
- Migros Corporate Governance Analysis According To Capital Market Board
- Mutual Fund Cash Flows And Stock Market Performance
- Raising Funds and Cost of Capital
- Capital in the Market and Economy
- Embeddedness in the making of financial capital: how social relations and networks benefit firms seeking financing
- The Impact of Capital Market on Industrial Development
1 pages / 223 words
4 pages / 1024 words
1 pages / 145 words
6 pages / 1625 words
4 pages / 1156 words
3 pages / 640 words
3 pages / 831 words