|Date:||January 27, 2016|
|Length:||1 / 222|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
A loving environment does not facilitate the training required. It is not a drill sergeant's job to be one's friend. Their job is to train one to deal with the shock and rigors to do one's job. It is through the environment of fear that a soldier learns to overcome fear.
Also in sports it is better to be feared than loved...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
If one were to be good friends with members of another sports team, one may not be as focused or play as competitively had one been playing a team you feared. Also, as a sports team you want other teams to fear you and have that fear of losing. A mindset of superiority is a mindset of winning. If one instills a mindset of inferiority, that winning mentality is killed...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- How the Creation of Airborne Soldiers, change the US Military Special Forces
- A drill sergeant at first
- The Lords Of Discipline-life In The Military
- Military Discipline
- Dealing With Social Conflicts In The Military - Women In Combat,
- Drill Press
- Feared Drowned
- Is It Better To Be Feared Than
- The United States Military Protects our Freedom: More men and women volunteers are need for the military.
- Safer to be Feared than Loved in The Prince
- Explain The Relationship Between Discipline And Obedience From The Montessori Perspective. Explain How Discipline And Obedience Are Linked To The Development Of The Will.
- drill baby drill
- Euthanasia: When life is to be feared more than death
- To Drill or Not to Drill
- Drill Bits