Title: LAB REPORT
|Date:||June 18, 2014|
|Length:||1 / 171|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Procedures: Place 200 ML of water in a 250 ML beaker. With the
tongs gently place a colored ice cube into the water. Measure the
temperature after 1 and 2 minutes. In another beaker place 200 ML of
warm fresh water into the beaker adding enough salt to saturate the
water. Repeat this 3 times.
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Conclusions: In my conclusions it says that the longer the water stays
in the cooler it gets. They were both pretty much the same in temp of the
salt and fresh water. Ice is always usually melted in 3 minutes.
Fresh Water Salt Water
________S_ M B_Observations__________S M B_ Observations
1minute_32_31_28__Ice spins____________30_29_31 Ice melts on top
2Minute 27_28_26__Water stops moving__ 26 28 29 Bubbles_______
3 Minute_26 25 24 Ice completely dissolved 27_28_28_Ice still there__
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Mrwhy Do Sales Of Bottled Water Grow Every Year Despite Of The Well-Known Fact That It Is Produced From The Same Tap Water?
- water water everyhwhere
- Bottled water vs. tap water
- Effects of salt on freezing point of water
- Fresh Water
- Salt Water Microbiology
- Salt Water
- The effect of salt water on seed germination
- Water Availibility Vs. Water Quality
- Fresh Water
- Is Water In Water City Fit To Drink?
- More urgent action needs to be taken by the Australian people and all levels of government to preserve Australia’s scarce water resources, replenish its natural aquifers and promote subsidies to encourage rain water tank collection and water rec...
- Water; How Much Fresh Water is Available for Human Drinking Needs
1 pages / 271 words
2 pages / 488 words
1 pages / 239 words
1 pages / 171 words
2 pages / 500 words
1 pages / 230 words
2 pages / 426 words