Title: La poste : posts and logistic
|Date:||March 23, 2014|
|Length:||7 / 1976|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
La Poste is the second European operator in terms of turnover (eur11.six billion). Eighty-two.5 percent of letters delivered the next day. 700 millions Euro by 2010 to modernize the mail carrier business sector. 25 industrial sorting machine capable of sorting up to 50.000 letters an hour. 100.000 postmen and women bring the values of La Poste and the public service to your door each morning...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
700 millions Euro by 2010 to modernize the mail carrier business sector. 25 industrial sorting machine capable of sorting up to 50.000 letters an hour. 100.000 postmen and women bring the values of La Poste and the public service to your door each morning. The distance they collectively cover each day is equivalent to 50 trips around the globe...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Airtel-Winning Customers Through Loyalty Program"
- Design Training For Customers
- employees are more important than customers
- Geico Takes Varied Roads to Customers;
- La poste : posts and logistic
- The Affects of Bank Mergers on Customers & Associates
- Why Give The Customers What They Want?
- Winning Customers & Market
- Annoying Fuel Customers
- Classification of Restaurant Customers
- Customers For Life By Carl Sew
- Dockers customers upset over failed promotion
- Intelligence Customers
- Sony CUstomers USA
- Understanding And Fostering Relationships With Customers
7 pages / 1976 words
1 pages / 217 words
2 pages / 320 words
1 pages / 280 words
3 pages / 705 words
2 pages / 443 words
2 pages / 345 words