Title: knowledge management
|Date:||September 8, 2015|
|Length:||3 / 852|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
If we accept the premise that knowledge management is concerned with the entire process of discovery and creation of knowledge, dissemination of knowledge, and the utilization of knowledge then we are strongly driven to accept that knowledge management is much more than a "technology thing" and that elements of it exist in each of our jobs...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Understand key business drivers. To be worth the investment, a KM initiative must improve the bottom line by either increasing revenue or reducing cost. If the value of the initiative can't be defined before it is implemented, what chance is there that it will be adopted by your organization's people and deliver value once it has started?
Showed next 250 characters
Common topics in this essay:
- An Analysis of the Business Cultural Issues Raised by the Article; Knowledge Transfer, Knowledge Replication, and Learning in Non-equity Alliances: Operating Contractual Joint Ventures in China (Wang, Y. Nicholas, S. 2005)
- Information Communication Technologies In Knowledge Management Strategies. Can Knowledge Actually Be Managed?
- Knowledge Management: Organizational Learning and Knowledge
- Knowledge Sharing And Knowledge Management
- Knowledge management in SME
- The Role of Human Resources in Managing Knowledge within Organisations
- Ignorance is Knowledge as Knowledge is Power
- Knowledge Management
- “The knowledge we value the most is the knowledge for which we can provide the strongest justifications.” To what extent would you agree with this claim?
- “We are told about the world before we see it. We imagine most things before we experience them” (Walter Lipman) How might expectation and previous knowledge affect perception and therefore knowledge?
- For Some People Science Is The Supreme Form Of All Knowledge. Is This View Reasonable Or Does It Involve A Misunderstanding Of Science Or Of Knowledge?
- Mathematician'S Knowledge Versus Scientist'S Knowledge
- What Can You Walk Towards Forever And Never Reach? The Answer Is Simple: The Horizon. The Use Of The Horizon As A Metaphor For Knowledge Is Very Accurate, Depending On How One Perceives Knowledge. To Some People, Knowledge May Seem Like A Giant Tr...
- A Knowledge Entry System for Subject Matter Experts
- Can People still rely on knowledge from experts?
4 pages / 962 words
2 pages / 314 words
3 pages / 852 words
2 pages / 302 words
2 pages / 557 words
1 pages / 192 words
5 pages / 1225 words