|Date:||February 18, 2015|
|Length:||5 / 1444|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
By 1977, Kmart generated nearly all of Kresge's sales, and the company changed its name to Kmart Corp. Kmart sold the remaining Kresge stores in 1987.
Kmart's greater problems stem from its poor brand strategy and negative image among consumers. In 1965, Kmart introduced the technique that was to become its trademark - the "Blue Light Special...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
From all over the store, shoppers would race to the Blue Light area to get special discount prices, usually on closeout merchandise. The limited-time sale strategy gave Kmart an identity. In 1991, Kmart discontinued the Blue Light Special, saying it had become too campy. In fact, it was Kmart's dirty, unkempt stores that generated that reputation...
Showed next 250 characters
Common topics in this essay: