Title: Itgs Protfolio - Education
|Date:||June 17, 2014|
|Length:||5 / 1248|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
A survey by a Sociology Professor at CSU-Northridge showed that students in his virtual class performed 20% better than students in his traditional class (Clark). On the other hand, issues concerned with E-Learning includes the fact that students may not be as motivated since, another survey found out that only 66% of the students involved with E-Learning earned credit with a passing grade for their classes (Washington Post)...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
It also provides benefits that traditional classrooms cannot, For Example, individual attention and courses that local schools don’t offer (Florida Today). Both the teacher and student have easy-going environments where they can work according to their pace, thus reducing stress and producing better outcomes...
Showed next 250 characters
Common topics in this essay:
- Implications Of The Learning Organization Phenomenon For The Training And Development Field.
- Importance of Learning and Training in an Organization
- Learning & Performing Development in Asia - A Study of the evaluation of McDonald's and BreadTalk's Training Programs
- Training and learning
- Valuation of an Internet based online education project
- Experimental Training Program: Wilderness/adventure Learning
- The Internet Learning Team Method
- Online Learning Pros and Cons
- Online Learning vs. Video-Based:
- Web-Based Training Verses Instructor-Led Training
- Focusing On One Specific Learning Disability Analyse The Learning Deficits Of Children Affected. Use A Psychology Of Instruction Model To Structure Your Analysis.
- We have become adept at text and online chat, so why can't we interact in real life? Do you agree?
- Advantages of Online Learning
- Experience and Internet News: The Real Reason for the online new reading gender gap
- Itgs Protfolio - Education
2 pages / 362 words
2 pages / 517 words
4 pages / 1045 words
2 pages / 599 words
4 pages / 1006 words
5 pages / 1248 words
1 pages / 297 words