Title: Iso Container
|Date:||August 5, 2010|
|Length:||10 / 2978|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
As of 2005, some 18 million total containers make over 200 million trips per year. There are ships that can carry over 14,500 twenty-foot equivalent units (TEU), for example the "Emma M?rsk", 396 m long, launched August 2006.
However, few initially foresaw the extent of the influence containerization would bring to the shipping industry...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
In the 1950s, Harvard University economist Benjamin Chinitz predicted that containerization would benefit New York by allowing it to ship industrial goods produced there more cheaply to the Southern United States than other areas, but did not anticipate that containerization might make it cheaper to import such goods from abroad...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Capital Flows To Third World Countries
- Shadow Economies And Corruption All Over The World: New Estimates For 145 Countries
- The Effects of Industrial Economic Control on Developing and Third World Countries
- Tobacco &Amp;Amp;Amp; Third World Countries
- tobacco & Third World countries
- The IMF, World Bank and WTO: The Burden of Developing Countries
- Canada's Aid To Third World Countries
- Third World Countries
- Developing Countries in the World Trade in Agriculture: Bangladesh Perspective.
- Equality and Third World Countries
- Ethnocentricism And Its Effects On Third World Countries
- Food aid benefits rich countries as much as it does for poor countries?
- The Problems And Solutions Of Developing Research Culture In Third World Countries
- urbanization in third world countries
- Fuel Gauges
1 pages / 243 words
1 pages / 273 words
2 pages / 336 words
3 pages / 765 words
3 pages / 741 words
1 pages / 278 words
3 pages / 864 words