Title: Is there a God?
|Date:||October 31, 2011|
|Length:||2 / 348|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
You cannot go on your instinct just know that the first cause is God.
3.The cosmological argument. All physical things, even the sun, stars, moon, mountains, and rivers come into being and go out of existence, no matter how they last. Therefore, since time is infinite, there must be some time at which none of these things existed...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Therefore, since time is infinite, there must be some time at which none of these things existed. Thus, there must always have been at least one necessary thing that is eternal, God.
4.Objects in the world have differing degrees of qualities such as goodness. This is God.
5.The teleological argument (argument from design)...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Formulating Strategies
- Formulating a moraljudgement
- Unit 5-What principles were demonstrated in each of these situations
- Analyse the dramatic uses of the Chorus in Greek tragedy; in what ways do traces of the choric function occur in twentieth-century drama?
- Analyse the ways in which the work of two contemporary British poets respond to and examine historical characters and events that took place in the first half of the twentieth century.
- Compare The Different Ways In Which 19th Century Female Poets Explore The Theme Of Love
- Describe A Situation Where You Have Demonstrated Your Leadership Qualities?
- Life and Existence in Patriarchal Society; Nineteenth Century Brazil
- The Thirteenth Warrior
- Aquinas Five Proofs for the Existence of God
- St. Thomas Aquinas's 5 Proofs Of Gods Existence
- Think Philosophically
- "Our sense of goodness presupposes the existence of God". Analyse and evaluate this claim with reference to the moral argument for the existence of God.
- Aquinas's arguments for the existence of God
- The Existence Of God: Theories Of Thomas Aquinas, St. Anselm, And Wil
2 pages / 347 words
3 pages / 724 words
3 pages / 782 words
2 pages / 469 words
2 pages / 468 words
5 pages / 1307 words
2 pages / 348 words