|Date:||August 2, 2012|
|Length:||12 / 3486|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
The equity markets have been particularly receptive to offerings by companies in technology, life sciences and other emerging growth industries. As a result, an increasing number of non-U.S. companies in emerging growth industries are recognizing the opportunity to raise money in an IPO in the United States, and to do so at a relatively favorable valuation...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Companies considering an IPO can benefit from an understanding of the basic market dynamics, investor expectations, the public offering process and requirements imposed upon public corporations after the offering, as well as the corresponding implications for corporate governance, financial reporting, internal information systems, investor relations, corporate culture and management...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- An Interface Between Financial Accounting And Cost & Management Accounting And Some Concepts Of Strategic Cost Management
- Development Of Regulation Of The Financial Reporting
- Financial Ratio Analysis Report of Ford Motor Company
- Financial Reporting
- Financial and Business accounting
- financial reporting
- How would International Financial Reporting Standards affect the quality of Canadian accounting information?
- International Financial Reporting Standards
- Public Company Accounting Oversight Board; Will it Protect Investors?
- Significance of Financial Reporting
- Switzerland's Financial Outlook
- Target Financial Outlook
- The Differences Between Financial Accounting And Management Accounting
- Toyota Motor Company Financial Analysis
- Financial Internal Controls
1 pages / 270 words
1 pages / 258 words
2 pages / 340 words
1 pages / 265 words
1 pages / 259 words
1 pages / 272 words
1 pages / 160 words