|Subject:||Music and Movies|
|Date:||July 7, 2013|
|Length:||2 / 322|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
The Laws of the Indies, i.e., more specifically, Law 14, Title 12, Book 4 of the Novisima Recopilacion de Leyes de las Indias, set the policy of the Spanish Crown with respect to the Philippine Islands in the following manner:
"We, having acquired full sovereignty over the Indies, and all lands, territories, and possessions not heretofore ceded away by our royal predecessors, or by us, or in our name, still pertaining to the royal crown and patrimony, it is our will that all lands which are held without proper and true deeds of grant be restored to us as they belong to us, in order that after reserving before all what to us or to our viceroys, audiencias, and governors may seem necessary for public squares, ways, pastures, and commons in those places which are peopled, taking into consideration not only their present condition, but also their future and their probable increase, and after distributing to the natives what may be necessary for tillage and pasturage, confirming them in what they now have and giving them more if necessary, all the rest of said lands may remain free and unencumbered for us to dispose of as we may wish...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
A. The Laws of the Indies
The capacity of the State to own or acquire property is the state's power of dominium.  This was the foundation for the early Spanish decrees embracing the feudal theory of jura regalia. The "Regalian Doctrine" or jura regalia is a Western legal concept that was first introduced by the Spaniards into the country through the Laws of the Indies and the Royal Cedulas...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Analyse The Methods Used By One Single Party State Ruler In His Successful Bid For Power
- How Valid is the Judgement That Mussolini’s Rise to Power Was Mainly The Result of the Failures of the Liberal State
- The State Washington State
- Could the Nazi takeover of the German state and national consolidation of power have been prevented?
- State Laws
- State Laws
- analysis Thomas Hobbes's claim "a state of nature is, or would be, a state of war of everyone against everyone."
- hobbes leviathan state government social order state of war
- political power and the state
- State Of Nature Vs. State Of War
- Solar Power (Coppin State)
- Differences between tribal and state hunting laws
- Low Tax State? Think Again
- State And State Building Issues
- State vs state