Title: Introduction to TCP/IP
|Date:||January 4, 2016|
|Length:||1 / 218|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
IP operates on gateway machines that move data from department to organization to region and then around the world.
TCP - is responsible for verifying the correct delivery of data from client to server. Data can be lost in the intermediate network. TCP adds support to detect errors or lost data and to trigger retransmission until the data is correctly and completely received...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
TCP adds support to detect errors or lost data and to trigger retransmission until the data is correctly and completely received.
Sockets - is a name given to the package of subroutines that provide access to TCP/IP on most systems.
Network of Lowest Bidders
The Army puts out a bid on a computer and DEC wins the bid...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Analysis of "Lines composed a few miles above tintern abbey"
- Carnival of Mirrors: The Many Layers of Young Goodman Brown
- Composed Upon Westminister Bridge
- lines composed a few miles above tintern abbey
- Lines Composed A Few Miles Above Tintern Abbey
- Putting Data To Work: Intelligently Using Data Mining, Data Warehousing And Databases.
- The Node-Voltage Method of Circuit Analysis
- Layers of soil.
- 802.11n Implementation for Packet Express Americas
- comunication layers
- Data Communications
- Data Communications
- Network Layers
- Osi Layers
- Protocol Review of Telephone and Data Networks
2 pages / 451 words
2 pages / 562 words
4 pages / 931 words
1 pages / 210 words
1 pages / 218 words
1 pages / 290 words
1 pages / 185 words