Title: Intranet Security
|Date:||September 2, 2015|
|Length:||12 / 3491|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
They do not have the commitment of regular employees. For purposes of systems access, it may be difficult to decide who is an employee and who is not. All such individuals are familiar with the organization, people, and systems, providing a greater opportunity for the dishonest or disgruntled to take advantage of vulnerabilities or to use authorized access for unauthorized activities (Blackwell, 1998, p...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
An intranet uses the company's existing network infrastructure along with Internet connectivity standards and software developed for the World Wide Web (Laudon & Laudon), and does not incur significant additional investments in computer hardware and software to implement (Gupta & Hebert, 1998). Activities that an intranet supports include:
Showed next 250 characters
Common topics in this essay:
- Material Society, Material Thoughts
- Luis Gutierrez
- The Pearl: Material Society, Material Thoughts
- ethical, legal, and regulatory issues differ on a B2C site compared to a B2B site
- happy employees make productive employees
- Supply Chain on a B2B site compared to a B2C site
- Training Of Ritz-Carlton Employees
- MATERIAL SOCIETY, MATERIAL THOUGHTS
- The Efficiency of Management Training in Kazakhstan: On-Site or Off-Site Training?
- richard pryor v. sinbad
- Evaluating An Enthalpy Change That Cannot Be Measured Directly.
- Company Intranet
- INTRANET AND ITS SUPPORT TO ELECTRONIC BUSINESS
- Intranet Security
- Proper Governance on Intranet PRojects
4 pages / 1136 words
2 pages / 547 words
3 pages / 602 words
3 pages / 667 words
2 pages / 518 words
2 pages / 401 words
12 pages / 3491 words