Title: INTRANET AND ITS SUPPORT TO ELECTRONIC BUSINESS
|Date:||May 28, 2013|
|Length:||12 / 3410|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
HTTP and other Internet protocols are commonly used as well, such as FTP. There is often an attempt to use Internet technologies to provide new interfaces with corporate "legacy" data and information systems.
Briefly, an intranet can be understood as "a private version of the Internet," or as a version of the Internet confined to an organization...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
One of the first to use the term was IBM, when, in October, 1997, it launched a thematic campaign built around the term. Today, major corporations are rethinking their businesses in terms of the Internet and its new culture and capabilities. Companies are using the Web to buy parts and supplies from other companies, to collaborate on sales promotions, and to do joint research...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Delta, Northwest Airlines, and Vancouver Airport: The Business Value of Customer Self-Service Kiosks
- A Comparative Analysis Of Reliance Pco Business With Other Service Providers
- A critical review of the emergence, development, business models and performance of the application service provider (ASP) sector
- Customer Satisfaction for Business-to-Business Professional Services
- Internet Service Analysis
- Lear's Electronic Business
- Proper Application Of Business Law Underpins All Business Transactions
- Services Marketing Mix In Education Service
- Singapore Mobile Service Providers
- What should a business plan include?
- Supply Chain Management Paradigm And Its Application To The Service And Manufacturing Industry
- Analysis on Ambler Business Service
- Airbus's New Support Strategy Values Customer Service
- Electronic business
- INTRANET AND ITS SUPPORT TO ELECTRONIC BUSINESS
4 pages / 959 words
2 pages / 411 words
2 pages / 554 words
2 pages / 320 words
3 pages / 613 words
2 pages / 525 words
2 pages / 530 words