Title: Internship Experience Customer Tech support
|Date:||April 8, 2011|
|Length:||16 / 4535|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
As I graduated for the first time at Western Nebraska Community College as a Computer Technician in May 2004, I was persuaded to continue my education by my family and friends and now currently continuing on with Chadron Stage College working towards my Bachelors degree where I am currently earning Internship credits working at InterTECH corporation...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
This group provides technical support of the end-user customer, distributor, salesperson or value-added reseller. Tech support people spend their day explaining their products and services and how to use them effectively. The name of the company where I am doing my internship is called InterTech. InterTech Corporation has been serving Cable MSOs since 1997...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Pure Luck
- Storming Heaven: the land before Time
- Problem Solution Tera Tech
- Pure and Monopolistic competition
- Transfer pricing--market-based vs. cost-based
- UK Land-Based Casinos
- A Pure English?
- Land Mines: The most basic form of Terrorism is a Land Mine
- Pure Competition
- Should a high school curriculum be career based or college prep based?
- Immanuel Kant's Ethics Of Pure Duty
- Explain The Inextricable Connection Of The Dreaming, The Land And Identity, Talking Into Account The Diversity Of The Dreaming For Abriginal Peoples.
- From Land To Sea: How Could A Land Mammal Turn Into A Whale?
- attributes of procedure-based and goal-based information activities
- Internship Experience Customer Tech support
7 pages / 1998 words
2 pages / 591 words
3 pages / 792 words
1 pages / 263 words
2 pages / 509 words
3 pages / 609 words
2 pages / 496 words