Title: Internet- Journal Critique
|Date:||December 17, 2010|
|Length:||1 / 236|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Classifying and defining aspects of the Internet, which are useful to teachers, allow for cleverly pulling in various aspects that serve teachers learning goals (March, 1).
The title of the article fit right in with the actual topics discussed on the article. Seven types of applications areas were categorized and examples were provided...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Seven types of applications areas were categorized and examples were provided. These areas range from, enrichments, lessons/ online tutorials, tools, references, resources, projects, and activities. Since this article can be found online each of these areas provide hyperlinks to various web sites that can be utilized with each area of interest...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Internet, Internationalisation and Customer Value Creation - The Case of Medical Information On the Internet
- Classroom Management
- Technology in the internet classroom
- Classroom management
- Classroom managment
- Integration of the Internet and Politics
- Journal Articles on Classroom Management
- sexism in classroom
- The Internet As A Means Of Entertainment
- Constructivism in the classroom
- How can teachers use theories and findings from developmental psychology to inform classroom practise.
- “Today’S Internet Is Killing Our Culture And Assaulting Our Economy” Andrew Keen (2007). Critique This Viewpoint.
- Internet In The Classroom
- Internet Integration
- Internet- Journal Critique
2 pages / 509 words
3 pages / 604 words
2 pages / 397 words
2 pages / 594 words
1 pages / 264 words
1 pages / 276 words
1 pages / 236 words