Title: Internet Jargon (Netspeak)
|Date:||February 9, 2016|
|Length:||6 / 1551|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
As a result, technological vocabulary is entering into non-technological communication. For example, even the archaic UNIX command "grep," (an acronym meaning Get REpeated Pattern) is becoming more widely accepted as a synonym of "search" in everyday communication. The argument rages as to whether Netspeak is merely slang, or a jargon in and of itself...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The argument rages as to whether Netspeak is merely slang, or a jargon in and of itself. The language is emerging based loosely upon telecommunications vocabulary and computer jargons, with new derivations and compounds of existing words, and shifts creating different usages; all of which depending quite heavily upon clippings...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- You have Just Submitted You 300 page autobiograpy. Please submit page
- how information search on the internet affects the level of involvement
- Internet, Internationalisation and Customer Value Creation - The Case of Medical Information On the Internet
- Annotation: Dante's Inferno, Page 81, L 31 to Page 82, L 63
- Every transformed text is responding to the older known text in what it uses and in what it modifies. What has been achieved in 10 Things I Hate About You by such a response?
- Internet provides people with a lot of valuable information. Others think not. Do you agree?
- the internet and information system that contribute to competitive advantage
- Describe The Qualities And Actions Of A Character Who Interests You In The Text You Have Studied. Explain How The Text Reveals These Features.
- MILLIONS MORE MOVEMENT
- Should the government control access to information on the internet?"
- Analysis of Internet Jargon
- Credibility of Information from Internet
- Internet Jargon (Netspeak)
- The Internet and Development of Information
2 pages / 576 words
2 pages / 337 words
1 pages / 248 words
2 pages / 301 words
2 pages / 587 words
2 pages / 304 words
1 pages / 158 words