Title: Internet Filtering in Librarys
|Date:||June 16, 2017|
|Length:||2 / 452|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Having a filter for the public computer lab will help protect children and many adults who are offended from pornography.
Censorship in public facilities is important; however, allowing students uncensored access to research information is important as well. College students take many classes such as human sexuality, anatomy, and other medical classes which may contain subjects that would be inappropriate for children...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
College students take many classes such as human sexuality, anatomy, and other medical classes which may contain subjects that would be inappropriate for children. Therefore, it is necessary for students to have full access to websites to help with their research. We believe that by adding a student research lab on campus it would provide a place for students to have full access on the internet...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Self Case - Student Educational Loan Fund, Inc.
- Internet Filtering in Librarys
- Out of state tuition costs
- The dilemma of “to be, or not to be, that is the question” Shalt only remain a tragedy to Hamlet, not students
- Blocking & Filtering
- Critically examine the proposition that small allies have ?exploited' large allies in the North Atlantic Treaty Organisation. Comment on the proposition that prospective gains for producer groups prove more important than assessment of gains to ...
- How Do Variable Costs And Fixed Costs Differ?
- Tuition Costs
- Imagine two students, one depressed and one not, who have both done well on a paper. Using the dimensions of attribution compare the depressed student's attributions to that of the non-depressed student and explain how their attributions correspon...
- Chemistry Lab Filtering Technique
- Do You Agree Or Disagree With The Following Statement ? It Is More Important For Students To Study History And Literature Than It Is For Them To Study Science And Mathematics . Use Specific Reasons And Examples To Support Your Opinion.
- Blocking & Filtering
- How Important is The Internet
- THE REASONS OF UNIVERSITY STUDENT ON USING INTERNET FOR EDUCATION
- Why the Internet is important to me
2 pages / 494 words
2 pages / 339 words
1 pages / 286 words
2 pages / 597 words
2 pages / 484 words
2 pages / 373 words
2 pages / 600 words