Title: Input/Output Identification
|Date:||December 28, 2012|
|Length:||5 / 1247|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
What method of data input would be best for the following situations and explain why.
? Printed Questionnaires. Questionnaires can be input into a computer using a keyboard and computer screen. Information is created using software found on computer and then output utilizing printing source.
? Telephone Survey...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Telephone surveys are best when using a telephone to conduct them. A telecommunication line is used (telephone) and input is retrieved by or from human interaction.
? Bank Checks. Bank checks can be processed by using a process of magnetic scanning called MICR (magnetic ink character recognition). MICR uses special characters found on the bottom of checks...
Showed next 250 characters
Common topics in this essay:
- DETERMINATION OF OUTPUT, EMPLOYMENT AND PRICE
- freetime's output analysis
- high output management
- Input-Output Economics
- Method output
- The Output Gap: the Case of Lithuania
- Explanation of Input, Output, Storage Devices and Speed
- SPSS output and Analysis
- Data Input, Output, Storage and Access Methods
- Individual Essay on Input/Output Considerations
- Input And Output Devices
- Input And Output
- Input output storage paper
- Input, Output, Storage Devices, Speed
- Input/Output Identification
3 pages / 628 words
1 pages / 240 words
2 pages / 389 words
1 pages / 268 words
1 pages / 274 words
2 pages / 505 words
2 pages / 339 words