Title: Information Infrastructure Advisory Committee
|Date:||June 19, 2016|
|Length:||4 / 941|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
12/2000). The campaign is co-organised by the Information Technology and Broadcasting Bureau (ITBB), Information Technology Services Department (ITSD) and Home Affairs Department. The campaign was launched in September 2000. It comprises a number of promotional programmes, including a territory-wide IT awareness programme, IT pioneer scheme, district IT promotional activities and a TV highlight show...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The purpose of the IT Awareness Programme is to enable the public, especially those who have less opportunity to use IT in their daily life, such as the elderlies, housewives, people with disabilities, new arrivals, etc., to learn basic IT knowledge. We have engaged a training agent to provide the training...
Showed next 250 characters
Common topics in this essay:
- Body shop and its CSR-Impact of Social Responsibility on Business Profitability and Social Welfare
- How Does Company Information Affect The Short Selling In Hong Kong
- Most Hong Kong people do not pay tax. Thus one-person-one-vote democracy ?
- mentally handicapped
- The Effects of Music Therapy on Mentally Handicapped People
- Mentally retarded and the Death Penalty
- A Social Injustice: the effects of social inequalities in foster care and child welfare
- Abortion And The Mentally Handicapped
- Economic and Social Council on Rebuilding Afghanistan And Iraq - Mozambique's Point of View
- Social Welfare In The US
- social infrastructure
- The main function of religion is to provide people with a code of behaviour which regulates personal and social life. Assess the extent to which sociological arguments and evidence support this view of religion in modern society.
- Theory of Social Justice applied in Hong Kong
- Using Election Committee System Is A Better Than Universal Suffrage For Selecting Our Chief Executive In Hong Kong
- Information Infrastructure Advisory Committee
2 pages / 430 words
2 pages / 553 words
3 pages / 840 words
2 pages / 330 words
2 pages / 546 words
2 pages / 492 words
4 pages / 941 words